Pumpkin & Honey
bergamot with mid notes of fireweed honey, pumpkin, cinnamon bark and anise, rounded off with base notes of vanilla.
Candle care guide:
Our candles are created to enjoy and to help you get the most out of your candle follow these simple steps.
- never exceed a 3 hour burn time for any candle
- burn the candle for 2 hours on your first burn to ensure a even melt pool, this will help prevent any tunnelling enabling you to get the most from your candle
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never touch the candle glass whilst burning
- Burn candles out of reach of children and pet
- Do not burn candles near anything that could catch fire
- Place burning candles on a heat resistant mat
- Do not place candles in a draught
- Trim the wick to 5mm before each lighting
- Do not allow the candle to burn right to the very base of the wick – extinguish the flame when there is still a small amount of wax remaining. This prevents the wick moving or the flame causing a potentially hazardous heat build up in a localised region of the container
- As we use soy wax we recommend keeping the candles out of direct sunlight or near any heat sources
- Most of all enjoy!