Our very own Willow & Thyme Interiors candle, fill your home with the luxurious fragrances of Lily of the Valley. An old time favorite scent, with its fresh up-lifting floral notes this is the perfect candle. Did you know its a French tradition to give your loved ones a Lily of the Valley flower sprig on the 1st of May to wish them luck and happiness!
Each candle comes with a steel lid to help keep your candle dust free and to hold in that amazing smell, they are also perfect for standing your candle in while you burn it.
All our candles are carefully hand made in small batches in our Yorkshire workshop.
Our candles are made with 100% natural Soy Wax.
Always burn the candle for 2-3 hours on the first burn to ensure a even melt pool. Cut wick between uses to avoid tunneling. Wax has memory, meaning that if your candle doesn't burn to the edges, it will begin to tunnel and won't burn evenly the next time you come to burn it.
Burn time 48 hours
Also available in a 100ml Room Spray
Candle care guide:
Our candles are created to enjoy and to help you get the most out of your candle follow these simple steps.
- never exceed a 3 hour burn time for any candle
- burn the candle for 2 hours on your first burn to ensure a even melt pool, this will help prevent any tunnelling enabling you to get the most from your candle
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never touch the candle glass whilst burning
- Burn candles out of reach of children and pet
- Do not burn candles near anything that could catch fire
- Place burning candles on a heat resistant mat
- Do not place candles in a draught
- Trim the wick to 5mm before each lighting
- Do not allow the candle to burn right to the very base of the wick – extinguish the flame when there is still a small amount of wax remaining. This prevents the wick moving or the flame causing a potentially hazardous heat build up in a localised region of the container
- As we use soy wax we recommend keeping the candles out of direct sunlight or near any heat sources
- Most of all enjoy!